Sampoorna Navgrah Yantra
This Yantra is made for appeasing all the nine planets. Its worship helps in all directions and every sphere of life. All the Yantra of 9 planets are incorporated in it. The following Mantra should be recited for Navgrah Yantra.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA SHREE MAHAYANTRA :-
The list of yantras in this Mahayantra is as following:-
1. Budh Yantra
2. Shukra Yantra
3. Chandra Yantra
4. Brihaspati Yantra
5. Surya Yantra
6. Mangal Yantra
7. Ketu Yantra
8. Shani Yantra
9. Rahu Yantra
By worshipping 'Sampoorn Shree yantra' by proper method, one can remove stress, anxiety and other obstacles in life. It blesses the worshipper with fame, power, authority, financial gain professional success, peace and harmony.
Method to Use: Clean the yantra with holy water and fix it on the North - East direction of the house. It can also be kept at shop and Business places. The following mantra should be recited for Sampoorn Shree Yantra.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your ISHT God.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
"Om Suryae Namah, Chandrae Namah, Budhae Namah,
Brahaspatiae Namah, Mangale Namah, Shukrae Namah,
Sani Ae Namah, Rahu Ae Namah, Ketu Ae Namah, Navgarahe Namah"
Please Note : The Design of the yantra may differ slightly from the image shown above, as we keep on upgrading our yantras under the guidance of our learned gurus to make yantras more & more effective.
The woodden Frame shown along with the Yantra Image is only for Display Purpose and the actual yantra sent to the customer will be WITHOUT A FRAME.